Q. When and How do I register?Registration is 100% online.
Q. I am a medical student, is there a discount I can enjoy in order to attend?Yes. We offer discount to encourage the promising young medical students, post-graduate trainees and basic scientists-in-training to the prevention of diabetes. Applicants should send a notification of the university he enrolled in to enjoy the discount offered to students and the like.
Q. As a presenter, do I need to pay and register to attend?All presenters must pay and register to attend Congress. Non-registered presenters and/or presenters who have not paid to attend, shall not be permitted to access the session(s) at which they are scheduled to present.
Q. Where do I find my registration confirmation number?Your registration confirmation number is located in the upper right hand corner of your confirmation e-mail.
Q. The registration system rejected my credit card information. Why?Your card may be rejected if the address verification you are entering is NOT your billing address. The address you enter must match exactly what is printed on your credit card statement. Your card may also not be accepted if you have made more than 5 transactions within a 24 hour period. You are NOT registered if your credit card was not accepted. If you leave the site, your information is not saved.
Q. What is a CVN code and where do I find it?A CVN code (Credit Card Verification Number), is a security code printed on all major credit cards. American Express 4-digit CVNs are located on the front of the card. Visa and MasterCard print their 3-digit CVNs on the back of the card. (Please note that some of the newer American Express cards have 2 CVN numbers; they also have 3 numbers on the back).
Q. I registered and need to alter my registration. How do I do this?Name changes are not permitted.
Q. I registered but can no longer attend. May I transfer my registration to some else?Name substitutions are not permitted.
Q. I registered but can no longer attend. What is the refund policy/process?
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a full refund of the registration fee (less a $50 administrative fee), cancellation requests must be received by Oct. 31, 2019.
- Cancellation requests received after Oct. 31, 2019 will not receive a refund of the registration fee.
- All attempts will be made to process refunds within 30 days of cancellation.
- In case of the denied Visa to USA, Full Refund will be applied after providing supporting documents,This should be maximum one month before the conference. “Emory University School of Medicine NO liability for any possible damage , accident , loss or health condition , we encourage all participants to issue their travel and health insurance policy in advance”
Q. How can I obtain my Accreditation credit?The certificate of attendance that you receive reflects the total number of Accreditation credits, including accredited symposia.
Q. How do I get the certificate of attendance?You may obtain your certificate of attendance by completing our online evaluation survey. Once you have completed the survey, you will be provided a link to receive your certificate of attendance.
Q. When can I expect to see an electronic version of the final program?The online version of the Final Program will be available at the end of September, 2019.
Q. I am interested in exhibiting. Where can I locate information on exhibition?All the information you need to become an exhibitor can be found in the Invitation to Support, including all necessary applications forms and deadlines.